The Jordan Davis Group provides candidates with an unparalleled service based on applying our proven core disciplines:
- We undertake a detailed career, skills, competency and aspirations interview for all candidates
- We commit to provide honest, ethical advice in relation to the market, salaries and the opportunities available
- We have the expertise to offer executive coaching in relation to high level interview skills and professional c.v. production
- Our candidates expect us to provide a comprehensive, detailed knowledge of our client opportunities and we work exclusively with quality, market leading clients that respect that investment
- We operate in strict confidentiality
- We introduce candidates to clients only with prior permission
The Jordan Davis Group client directors experience includes board level, P&L responsibility in global consultancy. The senior team offer in excess of 50 years combined recruitment expertise. JDG candidates and clients comment that this depth and breadth of exposure enables us to provide an insightful, genuine contribution to career strategy and role scope with credibility.
We commit to provide honest, ethical advice in relation to the market, salaries, opportunities and individuals available. We take a detailed brief in order to ensure we have a comprehensive understanding of our client opportunities and their relevance for our candidates. Our interactions are handled with honesty and transparency to ensure the best outcome for our clients and candidates.
Our dedicated research team utilises high quality research and specialist networking techniques to ensure our database represents candidates on a global basis at the forefront of their market. We have found proactive contact from JDG is welcomed by the rarest, most highly sought after candidates because of personal recommendations and our commitment to discretion and respect for contacting only with relevant, exceptional opportunities
Our quality approach together with continuous, proactive market research ensures our candidates have access to exceptional, career development opportunities.
Our bespoke competency interview written for each specific assignment provides a consistent, accurate reflection of candidate’s skills and competencies directly related to the client brief. The process is further enhanced by the intuition and vision gained from the depth of expertise and experience of the Executive Consultant who oversees the whole assignment. Our reputation for detailed interviews aiming to really listen to our candidate requirements ensures we benefit from constant recommendations.